We’ve organized 6 workshops in June in 3 different cities (Zagreb, Belgrade and Ljubljana) to provide our sales partners with the opportunity to hold independent demonstrations of products at customer events and workshops.
Trend Micro workshops titled Trend Micro Technical Workshop: Hybrid Cloud Security with Deep Security 10 were hosted by: Albin Penič – Technical Team Leader, Trend Micro EMEA and Matija Mandarić – Presales Engineer, Veracomp d.o.o., Adriatic Region.
This workshop introduced and presented Deep Security product and related topics:
- Integration with VMware and cloud environments
- Heuristic Behavioral Analysis (Ransomware Protection)
- Connected Threat Defense, protection from advanced threats via integration with a sandbox analysis solution
- Microsegmentation with NSX integration
- Automated virtual patching
- Use scenarios for Integrity monitoring function
- Application control
- Docker integration
F5 Networks workshops “BIG-IP Access Policy Manager (APM)” were also held in the same cities where F5 technologies’ experts: Ana Perkov – Presales Engineer, Veracomp d.o.o., Adriatic Region and Alexander Serebryakov – Systems Engineer, F5 Networks, presented their know-how to engineers from partner companies.
A demo environment was presented inside which lecturers prepared most popular APM scenarios, showcasing advantages and disadvantages of taking different approaches to solving same problems using MS and F5 solutions.
Interested in Trend Micro and/or F5 Networks solutions? Maybe you have specific technical or sales questions? Contact us!