As your customers take advantage of the operational and economic benefits of virtualisation and the cloud, it’s critical to secure their virtualised data centers, cloud deployments, and hybrid environments effectively.
If they neglect any aspect of security, they leave gaps that open the door to threats and serious data breaches. To comply with data privacy and industry regulations, they will need to demonstrate that they have the appropriate security, regardless of their computing environment.
The Trend Micro Hybrid Cloud Security solution, powered by XGen™, protects applications and data on your server, prevents business disruptions, and helps to accelerate regulatory compliance.
Whether your customers are focused on securing servers running applications in physical and virtual environments, or cloud and container workloads, Trend Micro provides the advanced server security they need for hybrid cloud security via Trend Micro™ Deep Security™.
Register for this live webinar and learn how to:
– Improve visibility and simplify security management across Virtual, Physical and cloud environment
– Protect workloads against threats and vulnerabilities with XGen™ security
– Reduce the number of security products you manage and maintain by deploying Deep Security
– Save resources and reduces costs with automated policy and environment optimised security
– Protect against vulnerabilities with our Virtual Patching [Demo]
David Byrne, Sales Engineer, Trend Micro