21/09/2017 / 09:30 – 10:00 BST
On May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will take effect. The new set of reforms is expected to harmonise data protection across all the EU member states as well as bring in a number of key measures that includes mandatory breach disclosure, the right to data portability, and the right to be forgotten.
Webinars in October/November:
- Secure virtual, cloud, physical and hybrid environments with Hybrid Cloud Security, 5.10., 10:30 – register
- Protect cloud-based applications such as Office 365 with Cloud App Security, 19.10., 10:30 – register
- The future of security, 2.11., 10:30 – register
- Go beyond traditional protection, prevent 0-day and advanced threats with Deep Discovery, 16.11, 10:30 – register
- Worry Free: The #1 SMB solution just got better, 30.11., 10:30 – register