Working in IT, you’re likely doing the same tasks over and over. What if you could solve problems once and then automate your solutions going forward? Ansible is here to help.
Ansible is an automation and configuration management technology used to provision, deploy, and manage compute infrastructure across cloud, virtual, and physical environments. In this webinar, you will learn the basics of Ansible and watch a simple Ansible playbook be created from start to finish.
- What problem do Ansible Core and Ansible Tower solve?
- Install requirements for Ansible host and remote machines
- How to create your first playbook and share it with other teams
Who should watch:
- Anyone new to Ansible
- Anyone interested in learning Ansible from the ground up
- Programmers, sysadmins, and anyone who wants to automate a task and delegate the execution
- Basic Linux sysadmin skills
07.08.2018. at 10 AM